VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

From what I heard the problem was that the old VXL Operations...

1. zog
    2,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    From what I heard the problem was that the old VXL Operations manager would not see sense and persistently insisted that the required purity could be obtained without further grinding and refused to increase grinding capacity with the ball mill which they had on site.  All the old directors (Spurling, Lamont & Schache not CD & Ian Patterson) evidently supported the original Ops Manager until it was too late (i.e they had run out of funds) before it was realized that more grinding (and screening) equipment was required.  Unfortunately the old Ops Manager with supported by the "old school" directors until it was all too late.

I also understand that some of the stock piles that they used as feedstock were of a type that had been discarded in 1993 due to their difficulty in being processed to achieve the required 93% to 95% carbon purity required by the offtake customers.  An issue I have is that Tony Rechner (of SER) as the original 1993 Uley Manager should have been aware of these issues as some of the problems were known then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.