CRN 0.77% $1.29 coronado global resources inc.

Exactly my point, how quickly one criticises-almost to the point...

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1678
    Exactly my point, how quickly one criticises-almost to the point as per your post, you love to take a swing at anything someone does.

I have made no suggesions at all with what you are writing, but rather have defended a position of a company, that is simply following market cycles just like others-and reflecting on alternatives.

Keeping cash makes no logical sense as it is deflationary that is the argument if they saved this time round-not to say its wrong, but if CRN save, they will be criticised, and if they invest they will be criticised. CRN is in a lose/lose depending what the outcome is in 12 months...my point...how quickly armchair experts are quick to criticise without having a view/solution themselves...

So you are not confusing my message and placing words into my posts; I follow cycles, so have no criticism on the past decisions or saving or investing. Decisions made today can be wrong, and I know that, what I am suggesting is we are all big boys and so do not need to be reminded in here each day by the bitter and twisted that go on and on about past decisions.

If you review all my past posts for 12 months posts...I write share buyback, the same as you. But if they have better ideas, who am I to carry on....

Last edited by Birchcorp: 08/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.010(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.28 $2.827M 2.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14384 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 3428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.