CRN 0.54% 92.5¢ coronado global resources inc.

W-8BEN form, page-17

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I actually do provide simple solution when if I disagree with a course of action be it past / present /future decision options.

I am also not an "armchair expert" , I am an armchair investor . If I was an expert I would never have invested in CRN three years ago when they were over $3. If CRN had made better decisions , they would be closer to $4 now ,, versus struggling to get over $2.I think this is the current markets reflection on CRN past decision making.

You appear afraid of saving CASH at this time , because of low interest rates. I would rather own a company that is making cash , saving cash /paying dividends/reducing debt/ buying its own shares versus a company that makes a bad acquisition. Chances of making a good acquisition in
    COAL industry at a time of high prices ( been so for six months) , in an industry that is still on the nose for long term investors makes no sense to me at this time. My course of action is to SAVE cash ,reduce debt, pay strong dividends and Invest surplus cash in buying its own shares on market which are still undervalued. The cash build up provides a warchest at the right time for a smart acquisition be it COAL industry or a related Green investment.

The argument supporting an acquisition decision simply because Cash is a bad investment at this moment is poor in my mind.

Many well run companies have NO debt and build cash war chests. Good companies , making profits with no debt and building cash are always of interest to me. They handle downturns and make smart acquisitions at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 91.5¢ $2.439M 2.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3278 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 15609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.