CRN 1.27% $1.20 coronado global resources inc.

lol more deflective defensive. This discussion started with my...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    lol more deflective defensive. This discussion started with my response on 8th , to your note. I have been responding to your poor logic ever since.You have ignored the specific discussion and focused on generalisations. Below is excerpt from my initial response to your note . My focus has been YOUR logic. You turned around to make me out as a "moaning" shareholder continually putting management down.

"do not understand your logic.
    first you state , keeping CASH makes no sense with current interest rate. valid point , however , I would rather have idle cash vs debt or bad investment.
    second , you state no-one has cash at the bottom of a cycle when investments are cheap.....Well you would have cash for bottom of cycle if you did not buy investments at top.

If CRN approaches another bottom of cycle , with no cash and plenty of debt and a repeat of lower coal prices due to sluggish demand ...well someone will take CRN cheap.In times of HAY , SAVE and play down debt , reward shareholders and with surplus buy back shares. CRN is still cheap given current coal prices.CRN should buy CRN vs anything else. Strenghthen the balance sheet , make it a powerhouse for next downturn.."

Clearly , you appear not interested in truth.. may as well have a humanitarian discussion with Putin.Not responding to your weak logic anymore. thanks and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.015(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.18 $2.620M 2.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 129838 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 122848 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.20
  Change
0.015 ( 1.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.18 921304
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.