w/e 1-4post mortem

1. 1,174 Posts.
    Hi weekenders
    Trust you have had an eventful trading week, and hopefully a profitable one. Unfortunately for Aksier, his started on a sad note with the death of a close friend. Many of us passed on our condolences so I am sure he knows our thoughts are with him.
    Last weekend, Rstraxx sought out some help on starting off his trading venture. The response was overwhelming and I relished picking up a few tips myself. Would be handy if we could get some more like postings this weekend - a time when we are not distracted by our trading activities. Noticed that HLL provided some wise words for Winnie2 this afternoon.
    Only wish I had such wisdom and discipline myself, but I suppose I will learn from my mistakes. Like this one: Caught up in the ego debacle this week. Saw the sp heading south so decided to average down. Bought at the lower price, but it kept falling. Forgot that I had a stop loss in a couple of ticks lower. They got sold on me at a fair loss, then the sp duly headed north again. You live and learn.
    Overall the week ended up in a positive result. Made some on avq and ceo. Dipped on ego and nrl (not sure how!) Looking forward to next week with whn & ops, cxy, pdy and aoh.
    Unfortunately Barnsty and Mr KR went awol on Friday - took a bit of the info and entertainment out of the week's end, but I'm sure they'll be back. KR had suggested he would be watching his dockers play my cats tomorrow night, so maybe he's in flight as we speak. They are playing at Subiaco oval, which I now note is called Patterson's Stadium or some such - at least we know where Patto's are spending all their p & d money!
    Over to you for any tales of woe or success of the past week, or any pearls of wisdom & tips you have to offer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.