Hhahaha.. Chook at least u have 2 addictions...I think i need to...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    Hhahaha.. Chook at least u have 2 addictions...

I think i need to find another one..

Golf? Have kids?

Hey Nambo.. How sexy is AYN looking! Had a nice steady rise up the last couple of weeks.. hardly any volatility..

I reckon we can touch 9cents easy next week...Their quarterly should be out by mid april to tell us about how the trial production went if they have not already informed us early(which i hope they do)

At least soccer season has started so every saturday i get to play 90 mins to get out all my frustration from my weeks trades..Nothing like competitive sports to release all ur nerves!

Im starting to get some of my friends on board to invest in stocks that I pick.. The two ones that I pushed hard ( and went all in) is ZRL when it was 2.2 .. hit 4.8 and AYN which is also doing quite well.

I tried to convince another friend dump is boring blue chip stock and come join me on AYN. This was when it was @ 6 cents.. I told him ill cover 10% to the downside and in return hes gotta give me 10% to the upside.. Hes kicking himself that he didnt listen..

I also got another mate to let me use his funds to buy SYS.. Im covering 100% of the downside but I have 70/30% split to the upside....

LOL.. talk about degeneracy! But when Im already heavily invested in stocks ,at least this way I can still have a play at other stocks.

Im slowly building my clients... I might call it Run It Up With Anto Investments!

Watch this space!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.