w/e 1-4post mortem, page-32

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Runi, just read your post, and even though this was meant to be a quick gander of about a minute to monitor the lastest stuff, am compelled to post a response because some of what you write rings so true! I SHARE YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT BEING A TRADING ADDICT!!!

But make an effort to not let it interfere with a good night's sleep. You must be well rested IMO to make clear decisions.

Looked at another way it could be said simply that you have a passion for trading. And, if you follow the daytrading thread IMO, it's a great place to learn and observe how successful trades are done and perhaps how they are fouled up.

In the short time I've followed the thread I've learned many useful things.

IMO don't dwell on past misjudgements (EG was primed to enter NRL at 8.5 on the morning it blew, would you believe it, but didn't have the nerve to amend my order upward. See Shamo's lovely cartoon yesterday arvo? So, you see, sometimes the hangman deprives you of profits when you DON'T press the button. So what? Move onto the next one. You can't win them all but you must as KR says protect capital, and sometimes that can mean taking losses.)

So about the current trade, SYS. I like this biofuel technology and am in this trade. Will it go 3.3? Who ever knows where a stock will go, IMO circumstances are constantly changing. Nevertheless, we can talk about probabilities. So, I think there's an excellent chance of more action on Monday on depth movements and the stock rose to it's day's high only at auction. Further, even at 2.3, this stock has not really moved upward yet from where it has sat for the last 6 months. It only moved down from 2.9 approx. on very low volumes. If it went over 3 it's blue sky, IMO.

Anyway, Runi, this fellow addict has other stuff to do so -

HAGW!!!!!! - And take some time out for exercise - that's really important IMO.

Cosmo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.