w/e 11-3 post mortem

1. 1,174 Posts.
    Thought we may as well have another post mortem thread this week. A few respondets last weekend, maybe a few more this week. Long weekend in Vic so maybe a few more trading posters on Monday.It would be nice to have a chartist and market summarist to post over the weekend to prompt us in our research - any volunteers???
    A number of us would have had a pretty ordinary week, but not as bad as our Japanese neighbours are experiencing at present.
    This past week I went from chocolates to boiled lollies, distracted by house renovations, hunting down loos, shower fittings & the like. Took my eye off the ball, didn't stop loss and had to follow the market down at the end of the day. Mia culpa. Although my stocks dipped a bit I am still ahead on my whn and dgr holdings - wish I could say the same for the others, but I think my pdy ops will come good before conversion date. Held up pretty well today all things considered.
    Some excellent last minute Friday afternoon posts from askier & eagle - well worth a read. Was good to see Winnie2's post earlier on his progress during a difficult week.
    Over to you weekenders.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.