w/e 11-3 post mortem, page-14

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Chook - thank you very much for continuing the post mortem thread. Social obligations gave me no time to look closely at my performance but I spotted the titanic in there somewhere.

I know that Friday pulled me down and I ended the week in the quagmire but think I am still ahead in my three weeks of trading. The only positive on Friday was that I sold KSO @ 11.5 and bought back again @11. Also if KIK hold up I should get some benefit from taking up my rights which I bought at about 1.7/1.9 as they have half an option attached. Looking at how I conducted myself I am disappointed that both on Thursday and Friday I ended up holding near 100% in stocks.

I also need to address the fact that I hold more stocks than I like. My idea was to have 2 stocks in my dividend portfolio and 3 to 5 spread across my daytraders and scalpers.

My hopes are for KSO and MSRO as my daytraders on monday. MCX has at least had a couple of trades on friday and GPM is still having big turnover with the sp stagnant - I expect to scalp this in the next week(hopefully).

I hope everyone survived the red sea last week.

And my sympathy goes to everyone in Japan.

W2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.