w/e 18-3 post mortem

1. 1,174 Posts.
    Well I suppose we might as well try another weekend thread so you can purge yourself of your trding sins and gloat over your successes.
    An eventful and tragic week considering the poor souls in Japan and the troubles in Libya. Our thoughts are no doubt with the suffering souls in both instances.
    Whilst not of the same magnitude as those above, some of us may have experienced our own financial tragedies over the past week - and what a week it was. Ups, downs and turnarounds.
    On a personal level I got caught out on a couple and traded later in the week, transferring from small loss holdings to some more active stocks to hold over the weekend.
    Following the dt thread this week was extremely interesting and amusing (where would we be without Mr KR and his proclamations? Not sure what he's on half the time but if he had an IPO in it he'd make a fortune - his optimism is infectious imo).
    I noted that the number of casual posters dropped off during the panic stages this week, but the stalwarts stayed true to the game and made some successful trades by the sound of it.
    As you know I am fairly new to hc, but have enjoyed following the dt forum for both leads and entertainment. I always do my own research on any leads before a trade - sometimes successfully and sometimes not.
    The thing that amuses me most is the adherence to the unwritten rules of the forum. You never start a session thread unless you are HL, Barnsty or Tweets. Not sure about you guys but each time I start reading the morning thread I feel obligated to dip me lid to Highland Lad as you would nod to the judge when entering a courtroom. His postings are always worthy of a TU from me.Kates, Barnsty, Aksier and Libert are always good value for ta and fa. They deserve the accolades and thanks they randomly receive each week.
    I don't have much more to add, I'm sure a number of you have trading tales of the past week you would like to share.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.