w/e 8-4 post mortem, page-7

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Week 7 and I still haven't worked out whether I am cut out to be a trader; certainly my day trading appears to be less evident than my short term trading.

Monday - just watching SIP and KIK/O Not enough movement to attempt a scalp- in SIP so I am contended to hold for the dividend. KIKs - I am worried that a dump may come and I trade in and out of KIKO without any real result. I find that I am concerned about a rise in KIKO after I sell them rather than just concentrating on trading them. For the whole week I could sense that the buyers were getting the upper hande; however it seemed very subdued. At the end of the week I ended up with more or less the same amount of interest in KIK as I had at the start of the week albeit a different ratio of KIK/KIKO.

My venture into UXA ended up a 2pip loss.

Tuesday - Trying to scalp PDN via PDNIMDs - not a success.However I do sell SIP after they went ex div and I made a profit AS WELL as receiving a nice chunky franking credit. IPR got the chop another 2pip loss.

Wednesday a scalp attempt at SIP cost me brokerage. bought GMD only to quit them for a small loss the day after.

Thursday- mainly KIKO action for minimal gain.

Friday I noticed some action in ALB but just missed out on getting them at open. Then I chased them and bought at a price I had sold them at if I got them at the open - only to sell at a loss. I also quit my MCX.

At the end of the week I ended up having a slightly larger portfolio than at the start of the week and had a slight trading profit - dfinitely no hero but my confidence is on the improve.

W2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.