MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Tried replying directly @col69 but message isn't...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Tried replying directly @col69 but message isn't posting.

Important question. My reading of the article is that the medical community was waiting on the results of this confirmatory study? Hard to tell from the way this is written but that was my impression from casual reading since the first mention of dexamethasone efficacy months ago (possibly to investigate safety in less severe cases, which has now been clarified) —

“Yeah so, I want to be clear because the second recommendation is very important as well. This was a conditional recommendation not to use corticosteroids — so against the use of corticosteroids — in patients with non-severe Covid."

AND

'The evidence had been lacking: After the Oxford researchers made their announcement, some clinical trials of steroids were halted, as doctors were loathe to withhold what appeared to be an effective treatment from study participants. Steroids can have harmful side effects, especially in elderly patients, who make up the majority of very ill coronavirus patients. The drugs may leave patients vulnerable to other infections, may raise blood glucose levels, and may cause confusion and delirium.In the clinical trials, only the sickest patients were treated with steroids, and it is not certain that those who are less ill will benefit or be harmed. The optimal doses and duration of treatment also need to be identified. But over all, the scientists said, the new studies appeared to confirm the promise of this class of drugs for patients severely ill with Covid-19.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.