NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Opt, Yes, that was NDO project #2 tabled at the 2006 AGM , but I...

1. 6,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Opt, Yes, that was NDO project #2 tabled at the 2006 AGM , but I think NDO were still deciding which way to go from a number of angles at that time...not to mention a dev. proposal for W Linapacan that would please all JVP's as well as the DOE being probably a hard call, as well as cash availability.

Also, in Jan 2007, same time as Pitkin Petroleum submitted their first proposal on W Linapacan, so did...quote from Philodrill website...
    "At the same time that Pitkin expressed their intention to farm-in, PHILODRILL also received expressions of interest from Singapore-based Pearl Oil and Yilgarn Gold Limited of Australia to evaluate the West Linapacan Block. Eventually, Yilgran and Pearl Oil decided not to pursue their interest while Pitkin submitted a revised farm-in proposal for the partners’ consideration."

Lucky, Pitkin will have become the new operators of the block with the acceptance of their proposal.

Salty, do you have any industry knowledge (or folklore!) on Pitkin Petroleum?

Strange that this farmin to W Linapacan has not generated more comment on these threads...it could be as big, or bigger, than Galoc for NDO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 87.5¢ $71.84K 81.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.