ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

w o o, page-2

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Now I was walking down the footpath and tripped over a "Woo"

Someone left the thing laying around and I didnt see it in the dark

I was lucky that the "W" was open so I didnt cut my foot

Now in the backwoods of Oregon near the SFN was seen supposedly a Sasquatch but no one could work out just what those big prints on the grass were. Oregonians dont believe what they know is there

2012 is about right for the coming of the Great GLNG to arrive and harvest the ESG Gas bonanza

Build that pipe to the north and invite the ESGians to sell gas into the GLNG channel to market

So much gas , so rare are the customers now that the USA is looking to export their shale gas bounty and compete with us for the asian market

What a turnaround and no wonder SF is extolling the good and the great of the USA - Pioneers of the petroleum from spindletop to the shale

Can we hold out until 2012 ? That is can we shareholders have the patience to remain loyal ?

How much capital raising pain will we have to endure to fund our share of the $1Bn field development , $650M . Santos just laughing at us , doing its share but rolling around having a giggle knowing that ESG and its loyal band of holders thought that the great parsimonious Santos or GLNG would ever takeover ESG to relieve the holders of their terrible pain.

We are strong. How many of you have heeded my call to advertise the term of your Loyalty as I do every day.

Whenever I drive anywhere I look for "ESG" in numberplates . "ESG" stands for Every Share is Gold. Dont ever let them separate you from your Gold. Hold on tight as we often say with both of your hands. Dont let that right hand be displaced, Grip tight.

When that Window of Opportunity comes around for ESG only those who are still Gripping will be able to benefit.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.