EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Unless something positive happens soonish, I guess we can all...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Unless something positive happens soonish, I guess we can all lament the arrival at the predicted share price price point of 15c.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but that is a drop of 75% from the consolidation, and as much as Wabs is continuing with his wubbish in support of the head shed, what we all feared would happen, and what we opposed as best as we could, but despite all that, the faite-accompli happened anyway, and the truth is there for all to see.

Nothing worthwhile from RGN? Declining production from RG, water problems, giving grounds to doubt that we can fulfill tranche 2 to Alcoa? No firm plans in place for future development.

The wreckage we are now confronted with from here is testament to the lack of business skills and relevant experience in the hands of the B&M.

No animation? No signs of life? No movement at the station? No pulse? No resistence? No...................? Nothing? No noise?

Oh Noooooooo!

With only circa 150 days to go till the time when this establishment will be brought to account, the wriggle room available is narrowing by the minute. Any farmin aspirants must be very poker faced in obseving the slow but sure slide as time now slips away and the agility and enterprise we were all promised is proving to be as ghost like as their achievements have been.

Even with the best quality rose coloured glasses on, I can't avoid the crushing reality that we have been hoodwinked! Four years of abject failure to deliver. And as much as the ridicule of Dr John and Griffo by the appologists for the B&M at the last AGM was appaling, one can now safely conclude that they would have done better than the status quo has.

Methinks, it is getting close to time for a certain Chairperson to contemplate his departure? One might hope that the treasury
    will be able to cope with funding the golden parachute the CEO has Been so fortunate to have had recently put in place for himself.

So whereas, we do not have anything to thank these people for, and whether Doc's efforts to put together an alternative team to take Empire forward are successful or not, the only thing left for sharholders to be thankful for, would be if the two at the top could be dignified enough pack up their stuff and leave.

Because? There is much important work to be done!

Wake-up sleepy dispondent shareholders! This will only turn around if we are collectively committed to expressing what we want and demand that we get it. Lets start with Change? Where it matters most - At the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.