JBH 0.13% $62.98 jb hi-fi limited

Hi hakemps,Do let me add to your interesting weekly chart...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi hakemps,

Do let me add to your interesting weekly chart analysis of JBH. While I do not trade JBH, your analysis spooked my interest enough to do a quick analysis of JBH this morning, as follows:

Observations:
    =============

1. Prices of JBH moves within ellipses as shown.

2. Prices appeared to stage an impulse move soon after a dot is sighted on a cycle chart. These are marked by the thick pink and red arrows ( impulse down), with the last possible impulse up (green) as shown.

3. The next impulse dot is projected to occur on the 24th May.

4.Since price has fallen very near to the ellipse lower boundary, it is expected the next direction to be an impulse up.( See green arrow ).

5. There is positive divergence between the smooth RSI oscillator and the price where the oscillator is trending slightly up as shown, while prices have been moving downwards. Price to resolve in direction of oscillator following classical technical analysis theory soon - and that direction is up.

On balance, your weekly chart analysis shows your keen sense of expectation is probably not amiss, and your analysis points to a possible trade entry.

Good work and thanks for the analysis!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.98
Change
-0.080(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $6.885B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.13 $63.59 $62.71 $12.36M 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 595 $62.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.98 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.