EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

w1ll this help ede, page-19

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    i appreciate your input Sircorp, you do bring some very valid points to the table

However as you know Hythane is not new and there is long and constant reasurch into its developement, it seems that it would be a bit silly for any Co to put in so much blood sweet and tears with no thought as to how to market and sell their product.

Me if i was operating a Co i would always have it in mind to make money for myself and my holders, thats me, has Eden got that in mind? I personally hope so.

I dont operate a Co prefering to work for one but i choose to invest in EDE hoping that im right and management are smarter than me and know exactly what they are doing.

Some figures for you Sir;

http://www.newvistaresearch.com/files/CEC-Hythane-Proposal-001.pdf

Just curious Sircop are you considering taking a position in EDE and if so what would be to you a deciding annoucement?

Cheers mate keep up the good work

Ps i can understand your caution having personaly lost 10k on anouther stock when it went broke, hoping the same wont befall this stock but its always a risk with speccies as im sure you are well aware.

Having said that as i've stated in prier posts my investment in this stock is considerable (LoL for me a blue collar, Mum&Dad investor anyway) and although all my eggs arn't in one basket, alot of them are in the EDE basket.

Im hoping that since 07 when i came accross this stock that my work hasn't been in vane and is more than a blind gamble.

Time will be the only decider IMO, so luck for all holders, oh and for anyone watching with a thought to invest.

..............Flaming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27949192 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.