EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

w1ll this help ede, page-3

1. 18,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    " starting to get a little nervous now. not sure whether to take a small loss and go into something else"

Stocks like EDE are noted for making people nervous.Their future depends on the take up of new technology.Let's examine the basic fundamentals.

Question 1. Does the company have sufficient capital to see it through the immediate financing needs?.
    I think it has. They sold off part of the business to have sufficient finance available.

Question 2. Does the company have technology that will be develloped in the short term?.
    I suggest that it has.

Question 3. Is there a ready or developing market for its product.
    There appears a market will be there because of the move to more enviromentally acceptable fuels and the run down in available oil.

Question 4. Does it have an associaion/associations with reliable and successful businesses.
    I suggest it has.

Question 5. Is the company up with the market leaders develloping these types of fuel.
    Evidence suggests EDE is up with the leaders.

Question 6. Will the company be making income earning sales in the next 12 to 18 months.
    Company announcements indicate that this should happen.

Question 7. Is the stock undervalued.
    I believe that it is way undervalued after checking the company fundamentals.

These answers are my opinions. I expect the company will succeed in reaching product acceptance and income producing sales. It has gone past the spec development phase and is now in the "start up production and sales phase". But please DYOR. There is a lot of information to be found on the web regarding the company and Hythane. e.g google "Ashok Leyland develops Hythane Engines".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.