W2V 0.00% 0.9¢ way 2 vat ltd.

Good afternoon all!I was just going back over the W2V chart,...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Good afternoon all!

I was just going back over the W2V chart, financials etc (whilst in a meeting rolleyes.png).

I have to say whilst the sentiment here is clearly bleak. There clearly is tremendous value at this EV and financial position (especially after the previous quarterly and recent CR).

What has hindered the SP in the last month, which I am sure plenty will forget, has been around the sentiment coming out of Israel (particularly with the Iran geopolitical situation). The timing of this and the CR has caused the SP to really struggle which has caused plenty of panic and left a bit of an overhang. If people recall the day after the news came out of Iran we left a gap above, on a situation that was cleared up within a matter of days.

Whilst I am not saying this will re-rate back above that 4c region in the next few weeks. This company is clearly well positioned IP, cash and tech wise, to make moves in the not too distant future.

For those that are fearful, and can afford to hold on. I would recommend simply reading up on the FA here and trusting in that and ignoring the intra day noise.

I may well be wrong here, but in terms of valued plays on the ASX in the tech space. There are plenty that are worse off and PLENTY that are valued at multiples that are hard to fathom comparative to W2V here.

Another absolutely glorious day in Melbourne today.

Take care and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.59K 279.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1779463 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1267087 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.