W2V 9.09% 1.2¢ way 2 vat ltd.

The cappers have been at it for a while now , you would think...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    The cappers have been at it for a while now , you would think that 0.015 is low enough ! but I assume they have some twisted plan for w2v !!?
    I have couple Ideas but will leave it for another time !

Never mind I took a screen shot the page on close, capturing this potential manipulation of the end of close trade and will be sending the details to (ASiC) for investigation.
    And will continue to do so until they start doing their job!

Just in case they are reading this post.

A trade engaging in market manipulation, such as placing orders with the intention to artificially influence the stock price, is not allowed on any regulated exchange, including the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Market manipulation undermines the integrity and fairness of the market, and it is strictly prohibited by securities regulations.The ASX, like other major exchanges, has rules and regulations in place to detect and prevent market manipulation. Authorities closely monitor trading activities and investigate any suspicious behavior to maintain the integrity of the market.If you suspect any illegal or unethical activities on the ASX, you can report them to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the regulatory body responsible for overseeing the conduct of market participants and enforcing securities laws in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $30.18K 2.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 765713 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 411896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 683980
Last updated 15.07pm 13/06/2024 ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.