MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi OrstockI agree, even though MEO seems to get into the...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Orstock

I agree, even though MEO seems to get into the doldrums there is always the promise of more to come.

On page 6 * of the document you mention *. a couple of gaps have been filled since the map (my post) above was produced.

In 361P, Block 3047 holds the Triassic North Goodwin lead and the arms of the Triassic Amphion lead are shown. It is interesting to see that West Zeus is now wholly contained in 361P but earlier it was shown to straddle the two permits.

I don't know the depth of the Amphion Lead but, if they line up, an interesting drilling program may be to look at the Jurassic Calypso/Legendre in West Zeus with TD in the Triassic North Rankin/Brigadeer/Mungaroo formations where I presume the Amphion lead is located.

I notice the

* Top 20 Shareholder list *

has been released. After Credit Suisse became a substantial holder, 7 April, (32.9m @ 6.2%) they have gone back down to 26.9m @ 4.99%. This is after holding 22.7m @4.2% at the end of March so appears that their clients are moving 10m shares around.

Bentley Capital remain the same so they must be happy sitting on their 5% while National Nominees and JP Morgan have increased their holdings. The only reduction is Citicorp. It appears the T20 are happy to sit and wait for developments like us.

The accumulation appears to have stopped which has given way to the stock being played over the last couple of days, trying to force the SP down. With the imminent farm-in ann (or not), perhaps this is the start of the MEO roller coaster again.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.