RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

wa 399p and cvn petroleum

1. 10,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    was doing a bit of research last night on the potential of ria, as whilst I beleieve I was thinking to myself somehow this should be alot higher in price??

not including any other permits or deals or anything that ria may have in the pipeline they have a 50% holding in permit WA 399P the operator and other 50% holder is CVN.

this is located in the Carnarvon basin in WA adjacent to the Pyrenees and Macedon Leases and Leatherback which i think are operated by BHP Petroleum and Apache Energy..

The interesting thing and I may be wrong in some of my calculations but in my endeavours last night I came across a valuation for CVN from about 5 months ago and Hartleys (the guys who did the valuation) reckon that this permit is targetting 6 mmbbls of net recoverable oil!!!!

fully risked this adds 3 cents of value per share to cvn's share price and unrisked 20 cents per share!!!!!!! now cvn has a market cap of around 650 mill???

so even fully risked thats worth what about 14 mill???

so who owns the other 50% again??? yes bloody ria!! and all with a market cap of only 7 mill!

it was a bit late when i did these calcs last night so someone please correct me if i'm wrong??

based on what i have just said ria are clearly undervalued and under promoted too, so lets hope the wait which has been painful at times is worth it eh??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.