ZMM 11.1% 1.0¢ zimi limited

wa-460-p drilling update, page-16

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Mardoq
    I agree totaly with what you say some people have short memorys look its great that this is under way but the way these lot are carrying on here you would think the rig was on its way to our drill site, we are talking nearoligy here. Tell me all the new guys on board if shell hits big time. What plans may i ask do we have in place to get our rig out there. With the way management have performed for us in the past Shell will have drained their share and ours by the time this lot get off its arse and take action. Management should have a rig teed up engines running awaiting the results. Suppose were gonna have to wait for shell to go east then out to the seychelles before we realise any value from those assets.
    once we get the results we will be bombarded with farm out promises yet again, you have to ask why have they gone to the uk for support Because we have had a gutfull of their BS i continue to hold but untill management deliver something i have lost all faith in them I ask you this had Shell not moved on this what news would they have come to market with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.