BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

wa buisness news

1. 307 Posts.
    I was reading through the PEN thread and i copied and pasted some of the article which is from WA Business News.
    14 May 09 By Peter Stracham
    Extract Resources is outlining large, but lower-grade resources of oxide mineralisation in Namibia, but the company is rated highly because it is a takeover target from its major shareholder, Rio Tinto, which operates the neighbouring and hungry Rossing mine.

ERA appears to be rated below the 10 per cent of Insitu value rule of thumb, largely because much of its high-grade resource is bound up with the Jabiluka deposit, which is unlikely to be mined for several years, if at all.

Curnamona Energy will be Australia's next uranium producer, even if it is only from a trial insitu leach project in South Australia. Once the company demonstrates the low cost nature of its production technique, Briefcase calculates that resources of over 3,000t of U3O8 should be booked. Energy & Minerals is sitting on a substantial, polymetallic deposit in WA's South West, with mineral Resources of about 24,500t of U3O8. Development is still three to four years away and funding is uncertain. The company's cumbersome capital structure keeps investors away and so it trades at a discount to fair value.

Bannerman's low-grade mineralisation and political concerns keep its rating low, while Marathon has battled environmental issues after failing to dispose of drill tailings in an appropriate manner, but looks very cheap on the value metrics.

I was just wondering what political concerns BMN has that EXT and the Rossing mine don't have. And maybe an update on how low these grades are in relation to everyone else's in the region.
    I also wounder just how well researched Peter Stracham is and what his interest is.
    Stormboy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.