ETM 8.70% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

NROI am fully aware that SRK has done a number of different...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    NRO
    I am fully aware that SRK has done a number of different things for the company over at least the last 10 years. I don't actually no why the company uses them, they have no expertise in Alkaline rocks.

The committee that we shareholders will establish will be in total and complete charge of a group of consultants who will be totally independent of the company, that will include their not having ever worked for the company prior to our hiring them to do these independent audits. The committee and the consultants will have access to all company information and will report only to the committee of shareholders, not to the officers of the Company or anyone else in the Company. All these terms and conditions will be drawn up in contracts which will be executed by the committee and the MD of the Company.
    Again, this group of Audits will be completely independent of any interference by the company other than to supply whatever the auditors require to do their work, they will have to have access to all data and personel.
    So i would suggest that your post suggesting this has all been done before is wrong. SRK's work is hardly independent at least as we are defining Independence for these Audits because they were instructed by the Company and their work didn't cover any thing like the full scope of the companies activities that we will Audit. We the shareholders, including the largest shareholders, need to know exactly where this Company is and what has and hasn't been done and how all of it was accounted for and paid for versus what has been reported and not reported in all areas of the Company.
    Hope that clears what we are going to do for you.
    Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $19.15K 909.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53329 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.