wa election, page-3

1. 18,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi

I am still trying to work out what exactly it is that I don't like about the present government in W.A. - I have voted Labor, but have not been impressed with what's been going on here, apart from the transport infrastructure improvements in Perth and environs. Now all this 'feel-good' stuff with moralising about anything and everything including closing of the Members' Bar in Parliament House. Good Grief, this is a Nanny State!

In contrast to the Federal Government, where a group of real managers has taken over, it seems to me there is a group of amateurs in place here; at least the head concho strikes me that way. A.C. was quite likeable when he was an ordinary member of Parliament.

The latest stoush between Carpenter and General Anderson has me completely mystified. Does anyone know why Carpenter did not follow any of the recs of General Anderson (a former Governor of W.A.) on indigenous issues? Is this just an excuse to explain why so little has progressed for our Western Australian indigenous folk, so a fall guy is needed ahead of the looming election?

Opinions anyone?

cheers

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.