STX 4.41% 17.8¢ strike energy limited

Yeah Clive had an unusual case. It was a shame it wasn’t backed...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yeah Clive had an unusual case. It was a shame it wasn’t backed by the government to the end. It was initially backed by the Government initially then they backed out.
    You’re right in that I imagine he ( stu ) doesn’t want to go out on lim unless pushed.
    Clive on the other hand really doesn’t mind and does what he feels like on any particular day … good on him in my view as he only has himself mostly to think of. Stuart on the other hand has other considerations so is trying to find that balance and do his best.

Luck when you say HC challenge, it’s a fait accompli if it was ever leveled in the High Court as to whether exports are allowed to other States that would succeed even though at the moment they aren’t allowed. Weird and my only thinking for that is they don’t want to upset anyone. That’s fine in my view but if you get screwed too hard there is a breaking point.

That said Cook should be on notice that trying to grant an exemption here and there and pick a favourite here and there will not only make many people unhappy including the broader public it is simply unethical and likely illegal.

The above being said I have no idea what’s in stall but unless it’s reasonably fair there can be legal ramifications.
    Thats why I suspect the report that was due to be tabled tomorrow was likey to be fair but the delay has done someone a favour … again my speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.008(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $919.7K 5.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 1751274 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1554397 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.