STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

WA Govt . gas decision delay, page-27

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Of course we don't truly know Gina's intent.
    BUT why take a position just below 5% and say quiet.
    If she wanted only to have a seat at the table she could move to around 20% then announce that she was there and wanted her say.
    More likely methinks her intentions-based on this secrecy- are on total STX control.That STX control will make a 'hook-up" eek.png with Chris more equal with amounts of gas controlled.Not that Chris and Gina have ever discussed that possibility.
    So I still believe she will move but when is another question.
    If there are other suitors they must be concerned at her holding.They won't want to give her too much of a head start.

As for the HCourt I agree with mcappa.Twiggy is building the LNG facility on the east coast which makes export there a real opportunity.
    As for the silence on the challenge I can understand it.
    Better if Cook comes to this conclusion without being publicly forced and embarrassed to that position/'concession'.They will not want to make him look too big a mug given Labor will be in power for years to come.
    I'd also think that besides the intra-state constitutional problem it would breach trade with foreign countries.The Japanese have in the last 12 months expressed concern about gas supply from Aust.And the federal gov have confirmed our committment to supply.
    Good if we had a commercial/constitutional lawyer amongst us rather than an amateur bush lawyer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $601.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.0¢ $7.194M 32.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1149954 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 838701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.