STX 0.00% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Been musing over why the Premier let fly with some info on the...

1. 1,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    Been musing over why the Premier let fly with some info on the revision of the DomGas Policy, acknowledging that there is two conflicting sides to the story and it is still uncertain as to the best way forward and making this disclosure for all to read and consider.
    I do not see Premier Cook as a loose lip ship, infact the very opposite so it was his intention to release his statements.
    Why ?? Playing politics is my assumption he is alerting the public and players that there are factors and pressure coming from all sides in regard to the DomGas policy and he has chosen to do that publicly to alert all he and his party are in consideration of all.
    Premier Cook would be well aware that everybody knows his ex boss is now employed by Mineral Resources who have emphatically through their top gun Mr Ellison presented their strong and robust case for flexibility in the policy and the desire to build a large capacity gas plant that will service the PB and that will be able to provide domestic gas as required and have the right to export surplus.
    I think the Premier is laying the cards on the table for public exhibition so that he will not be considered as being preferential.
    My assumption is still that the new Policy will be heavily drafted to accommodate domestic gas requirements first, rightly so and the exporting of gas second, but there will be allowances and conditions.
    The State needs Mineral Resources Gas Plant big time it is basically essential for the Perth Basin development and productivity.
    Politics at play.
    My opinion and GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $560.2K 2.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 459881 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 3421154 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.