Sure, and I've been questioning this from the start. I'm no...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sure, and I've been questioning this from the start.
    I'm no rocket scientist or medical expert, but how is that I can find so much on-line that destroys the narrative of the Premiers and their Chief Medical Officers. And not from just anyone, but hundreds of Doctor's, virologists, immunologists, Nurse's, Investigative Journalists, the list goes on.
    For months friends thought I was crazy for questioning everything, people are slowly now coming around, and all I would ask them to do is question and have a look at what's going on. But I fear it is too late as the media has instilled the fear into the majority. I reckon if the WA premier asked people to jump off a cliff for the sake of Covid, a lot of people would would just say "how high a cliff".

I just want my life back, I have already lost this year, can't visit my Mother overseas, can't visit my daughter in Sydney. Maybe overseas travel will never happen again?? And to those that say "get the vaccine, that will solve the problem", I am 60, retired, healthy, haven't had the flu for years, never had a flu shot, and reserve my right to say no to an experimental gene therapy jab, how can you call it a vaccine when it doesn't stop you getting what it's meant to stop you getting??
    Seems to be a lot of adverse reactions happening from the vaccines that mainstream media seem reluctant to report.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.