The issue is any community spreading. An overpaid frontline...

1. 41,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1012
    The issue is any community spreading. An overpaid frontline worker will just as likely community spread after work.
    Neither can you stop someone from living their life.

It would appear the weak link is the hotel quarantine as @ahjay indicated from Qld. Were the security guard properly trained in putting on, removing ppe, given adequate ppe, wearing a mask and sanitising hands frequently? In addition to the aerosol effect, a locked room with recycling air is not the best way to mitigate the risk as much as possible.

Initially, Scomo housed the returning travellers in the camps in remote locations which then localised any community spread. Forget it when quarantining in a city! Ever wonder why the infection is so high in London? I suspect density living is a major problem especially in winter when everyone is indoors hurdled in the warm air.

Right now as the so-called Vaccine is being rolled out, I am no expert in biological science but the current crop of Pfizer Vaccine is in fact not scientifically defined as one. In order to have public acceptance they are referred to one. I am not an anti-vaxer, having volunteered to vaccinate against the flu last year as a precaution as I don't want to get Covid19 and flu together. Funny thing is I caught the flu or common cold a few months later so there goes the flu vaccination. I saw a video discussion interview with Prof Delores Cahil who use the example of priming a peanut allergy individual before giving them peanuts!

I think given the choice I will take the Astra Zaneca one instead of the Pfizer when push comes to shove.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.