CAZ 4.35% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

wa news paper

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    WA NP to day, 10 March, page 10,from Clyde Russell Economic Editor, he talks about WA booming economy,houseing and such like, he then says this...."The commodity boom might also last longer this time as mining firms such as BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto were not ramping up supply so much that prices would fall. There's greater control of worldwide supply due to greater concentration of ownership".......Now don't tell me all the big boys are in bed together. Now to, to days bar talk, Today I have had the pleasure of talking with some retired BHP workers and staff. Now I know you will find this hard to believe but I just had to ask, at the end of the day, what they thought would happened to the CAZ/RIO deal. They was 60/40 to CAZ to win, but wait for this, NONE of them believe that BHP will mine it if they win, it will be held in reserve for a later date. Asked why? they said you don't wait until you run out of Ore before you look for more. They said that BHP will be happy that they have control of it, that's all they want. PS all my down ramping is giving the SP a hiding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.573K 71.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98512 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 20341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.