MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa petroleum & geothermal register wa-360-p

1. 101 Posts.
    PGR Register.

Finally got access to above, which is available to Public once you register.
    This will help all holders sleep a bit better over weekend. A Deed of transfer Document was lodged by Meo Australia on the 22-2-10, Dealing No 34SL/09-0, concerning WA-360-P. Date of execution on the register was 12-2-10. Unable to access document as it has not been approved yet. It's interesting as it's listed as a transfer deed, where as the previous deed with RDI is listed as a Farmin Deed, must be to do with % of permit.
    It appears from previous deeds, approval takes + 6 weeks. RDI took 3 mths according to the date on the register.

It appears the date of execution is the date the deed was signed, as previous transfer from Gascorp to Cue, the transfer was signed, 17-8-2009 and thats what appears as executed date. (These documents are all listed under WA-360-P.) You can read these documents as they are approved.

From this I would say all legal documents were finalised on the 12-2-10, as they have to be signed before they are lodged.

Also with the same date of execution and Lodged date was a dealing assumption deed, No.167SL/09-0. From a previous dealing assumption dated 24-10/2007 it appears that this is a Joint Venture Operating Agreement. Once again can't read as not approved.

So according to release on 12-2-10 they were at a very advanced stage.

Also listed in the work program for this permit is one exploration well valued at $15 mil with an end date 31/01/2011. This gives a bit of time frame for drilling.

Sorry can't add any further.

This may prompt them as the documents are now in public hands.

GL to all holders

www.dmp.wa.gov.au
    Have to register takes a while.
    (08) 92223333
    Mineral House
    100 Plain Street
    East Perth

If someone local may be able to view docs, I'm east coast. Tried ringing but they wouldn't release details and could take several months depending on details for approval. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

AGO, AIO, BLY, GPT, MAH, MMZ, NXS, OZL, PEN, PRR, MEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.