MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa petroleum & geothermal register wa-360-p, page-23

1. 101 Posts.
    I've reported this B4, but one thing every one needs to understand (For ANZ) about MOG, CUE, MEO, OCTANEX, RANKIN TREND, DORAVALE ENTERPRISES (Major Holder of MEO), GAS CORP AUSTRALIA, is they are all related to ALBERS. He has set up all of the companies and divested different parts to different companies over the years. Thats where the other documents on the PGR system, and the proximity to all businesess, 500 Collins St, Except CUE, which I think is 117 Collins ST. are relevant.

Rankin Trend was private, but he has now divested this to MOG, he dosen't loose any interest as it was his b4 this took place. If you look at the permits around 360-P most of them are owned by entities of Albers, (the ones listed above,) other than wheatstone and Pluto. This set up confuses all of us, but once you relise the relationship with Albers, its easy to understand.

I can't find much on Doraval Enterprises other than Menzies is on the board of Directors. I've read on this forum B4 he is known to Albers, so that's my link there.

Albers will still have substantial holdings in 360p after farmin, through above entities, could b lot more if I can link Dooravale to him more. (This is how I read it.)

This is my view, from my research. This is all information which is available to all. Albers supplied a lot himself, with his CV on one of the sites I come across, boasting setting up all entities above. Took me quiet a while to join all the dots too.

I have now supported my research and am confident deal is done by reentering MEO. Was sitting on sidelines, knew it had good assets, (In at .16 out .62 on delay), just wanted to confirm deal was done.

Enough of me today, it's Beer O'clock.
    Have a good weekend all, hope info makes U rest easier.

In my view I think lodgement of these documents should have been announced by MEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.