MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa petroleum & geothermal register wa-360-p, page-35

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Anatol,

Last post before I go to bed ... I am stuffed researching properties all week let alone finding answers to my unanswered questions regarding MEO.

Keep us posted just as I will if I find answers.Good examples of bloodhounds are Sheepdog,Iam,yourself and numerous other MEOites..apologies to not naming all of you...it would add up to at least 50 since I have been posting on MEO.

Interesting thought I had over my current and last Glass of the red was this. I once paid a mob called Coopers Lybrand in the late 80's to research sales tax rates applicable to my import products into australia.At that time they had their top gun charging me $600 per hour and junior staff assisting charging out @ $220/hr.

The rates for this sort of advice in Mergers and Aquisitions is a lot higher these days. My point is , if we had say 50 MEO SH's doing the research on the company that we do and collate it into combined report..how much would it be worth..Call it $500 p/hr x 50 x 8 hrs x 5 days x 52 weeks = $6,500,000 income minimum. Merchant Banks and other Investment Banks charge higher fees.

Not a bad income is it and we do it for free ATM.

Combining MEOites into an all encompassing research unit with the appropriate businees guidlines could be a very interesting business model.

We sprnd the money to buy the shares to do our own research..forget about the ShareBrokers out there,they do not have the collective resources of mass of SH's doing it on their own when formed into a unit.

The power of the net..marvelous isn't it!

What a potential business..run from home.

Must run out and register it!

Any starters?

A bit of inspiration over the final glass of Rouge Homme.

Cheers HR

PS..not so silly as it seems ..
    Maybe you guys / gals can come up with some names for a business venture like this over the weekend...I am sure most of us have a hell of a lot of business experience in one form or another.

Maybe we could float it on HC.???!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.