MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa petroleum & geothermal register wa-360-p, page-36

1. 101 Posts.
    Doravale enterprises Pty Ltd appears to have been set up to hold shares in a trust. Doravale holds 33000000 shares in Octanex. Doravale as of 29-1-10 hold 10,122,918 shares in Meo, could be more I haven't found yet.

As I have indicated B4 Don't blame Jurgen for the delay, (Yes He could communicate a bit better), but the web of Albers entities, has taken a lot for this International Major to get their head around.

I've listed a link below which will give you some understanding as to how many entities their is involved and then you will understand why the documentation took so long.

It's a form 10-Q Quarterly Report P/E 30/9/09, which was submitted to the United states Securities and Exchange Commission.

www.faqs.org/sec-filings/091112/AUSTRALIAN-OIL-and-GAS-CORP_10-Q/

Just remember this is only one of the top 20 in MEO.

Good news out of the top 20 ANZ nominees seem to be the only ones that have really sold, nearly halving their holdings, from 11,276,627, to 5,758535 as of 29/1/10. (this is the last top 20 I have found)

Bring on next week and hope someone out their is cheeky enough to be able to get a look at these documents submitted to the PGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.