MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa petroleum & geothermal register wa-360-p, page-42

1. 412 Posts.
    Hi all,

My brother use to work as a contract lawyer at Clayton Utz in Perth, and i asked him how it works when they are working on major deals that are market sensitive and persuant to confidentially agreements etc.

He advised me that only a select few, one ,mabye two lawyers at the most know the actual identity of the third party, and all documentation refers to the incoming third party\PF as "Company A" or "Company B" so nothing leaks out from the dodgy receptionist or photocopy wipping boy etc.

I am sure most people would know this is how it works, but i was wondering if this would extend to applications at goverment departments.

Is it possible that any docmentation relating to transfer of ownership etc would not identify the third party anyway, and for now would only state"Company A" etc due to confidentially issues?

Is it likely that confidentially rules extend to applications (in process) that can be directly linked to a pending deal, and hence the application paperwork would not even state the PF specific name?

I will ask my brother what else he knows.....

...and dont bother meomites...ive already asked him if he could sniff around with his old work mates at Clayton Utz and he said he wouldnt waste his breath, as nobody would know the specific identity(for reasons mentioned above) apart from the guy who made the application to register Petrobras, and although my brother knows the bloke(sorry i forgot his name), ethically he wont ask the question of him.....not even for his little brother..but i respect his ethics, and of course he wouldnt be told anything anyway...i had a crack though!!!!

Anyway... im off to the pub to watch a race... i put a bet on 6 weeks ago for "Heart of Dreams" to win the Australian Cup at 11\1 odds!! Go you good thing. Racing at 4.30 pm EST.

Also you wine drinkers tonight im off to a wine tasting event where im gunna be sippin on some classics... Penfolds 389, 407. and a Saint Henri...yumm

Have agood weekend all..

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.