TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

There is a fair amount of cut and paste from previous...

1. 156 Posts.
    There is a fair amount of cut and paste from previous annoucements, but the article certainly paints a sunny future for Warro. Article is spotlight on Latent

http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/documents/Petroleum_WA_Sep_2009b.pdf

Key Points
    > Even if Warro 3 is not spectacular, work will be continuing on Warro 4 in 2010
    > 3D Seismic to be done to further delineate resource
    > Management have been proactive in getting all required permissions, environmental, cultural and others, sorted well ahead of normal schedule.
    > For every problem experienced, management have come up with a solution. Highly skilled and experienced team.
    > The joint venture is PLANNING on SUCCESS. That it, rather than a wild cat - lets have a look and see what comes out - they have approached the planning and development from a "when" not if perpspective. For example, they have already been awared the pipeline license.
    > Estimated 5tcf of gas at Warro
    > A successful squeeze job could still restore water free flow rates of 4.5mmcf. This is before taking into account zones 7&8
    > Zones 7&8 contain large net pay column
    > Successful bridge plug below zone 6 has resulted in 1mmcf flow rate of water free, high quality gas.

As has been said ad nauseum - this is as good as it gets for a "when" not "if" scenario. I'll be very surprised if this doesn't open +.03c. I have decided to take the time over the suspension to prepare myself by selling out of some blue chips to buy more TSV if there is any weakness in the re-open.
    My current view is a 6 month window with the expectation of 300 to 400% return. Anything sooner or greater is a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.