I do agree to some extent, there is currently large projects and...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I do agree to some extent, there is currently large projects and investment in other commodities like lithium and lithium processing plants ( WA has the largest lithium mine in the world and others are in the works ). Rare earth mines and approvals are booming and also with the transition from being self reliant on China , WA is well positioned to take advantage of this as is sitting on large deposits of these and others like vanadium. They are also a large LNG exporter with expansions in the works and gold is also a good earner. On top of this there are alot of planning going through and builds of solar and wind farms in the north with subsea cable going direct to Asian countries. In the south planning is going through for the worls largest wind farm and green hydrogen hub.

Good thing is we may be able to keep some of the iron ore for Australians and hopefully set up manufacturing for our future generations of Australians. I'm not from WA but I moved here for covid and work in the mining,oil and gas sector.Must add I have never been in lockdown or had to wear a mask the whole time during the pandemic.

Last edited by turtlespeed: 02/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.