I welcome migration to our state, we definately need migration,...

1. 722 Posts.
    I welcome migration to our state, we definately need migration, we need choices of shops not the same old same old for the last 22 years.
    However getting back to the subject, new migration who intend to work up north,unfortunately with no skills in our resources will find it very difficult in getting a job. With the Big boys of this town tightening the belt with this 40% tax, the blue collar and professionals with the years of experience and contacts are the only ones to survice.
    Unfortunately the new migrants haven't gone through the tough times of WA which were only 12 years ago.
    Not a fan of chips and fish in deep fried batter as the poms like it, I prefer the clean simple mediterranean style of cooking.
    Have a read of this article it will enlighten was has happened in the gas industry, not a single project until 25years later.This is what could happen in the resource sector.
    Link is
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/throwing-petrol-on-resources-super-profits-fire/story-e6frg8zx-1225867007731

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.