PDN 5.14% $12.56 paladin energy ltd

The delay by Toro will not impact significantly PDN at all. This...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    The delay by Toro will not impact significantly PDN at all. This is different to the decision by ERA at Ranger and the decision my BHP to make cut backs at Olympic Dam as Toro is not currnetly supplying and is simply waiting for the right price to commence operations. When Toro begins mining this will be a great time for PDN as the uranium price would have increased. Also Toro and PDN are both significant shareholders in Deep Yellow, so any positve outcomes in this company will be reflected in both the Toro and PDN shareprice.

I hold in both Toro and PDN, but consider Toro the better investment due to the lack of debt. Toro is tracking well on approvals and has plenty of cash to last another year or two, where as PDN needs to make repayments. The benefits of PDN is that once the uranium price increases it is a low cost operation that can immediately benfits from better demand conditions.

As far as I'm concerned go PDN and go Toro......both will benefit with improved uranium prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.680(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.71 $12.09 $73.41M 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8050 $12.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.58 5545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.