SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

WA VANADIUM DEPOSIT, page-69

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I warned the cats over there a couple of years ago - you could tell from the imaging before they even broke ground that all the mineralisation was in Olympic dam and they were next to it. It was looking like a duster from the onset. Further, I am sad for the guy, but it is highly risky to put your medical expense eggs in the speccy market.

This is not a pump and dump stock - it has been subject to typical market cycles, hype etc. @Donnychong just has a stick somewhere, occasionally it swings about when he passes wind.

SRN wont need to bring one of the projects online all alone, nor does Vlad - they just need to prove up the priority assets at the moment and they got 5m in the bank to see that through. Yidby is expanding every hole they come back with and quite far away from the previous drilling. It is a becoming a very wiiiiide patch of gold.

Its not even the main attraction at the moment. We will be getting news on remaining fronts soon as reported in qtly..

for me - this is an opportunity to pick up some more - wasn't expecting to buy back a chunk of my holding at this level but i welcome it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $98 14.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12005283 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12785047 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.