wa voters what were you thinking?, page-104

1. 8,527 Posts.
    here is the relevant SMH article of 8.4.14 - re. what Palmer's up to - in the Pilbara. Doing his darndest (allegedly) to stop any Kerry Stokes fast tracked success.

seems Clive Palmer's now putting his personal political battles and dislikes into action - against a rival company - he hates Rupert Murdoch - and his news outlets - and now, it seems. same re. Kerry Stokes. Who owns the WA Press and Tv monopoly. (As this article says - THAT didn't seem to hurt Clive Palmer last Saturday!)

This is a glaring example of how some people use money to one-up, stall, hold up, een allegedly deliberately stymie their so-called "enemies", and even (allegedly), perhaps, to try and actually bring them down.

And people in WA voted this man's Party into yet another Senate seat? A possible Australian controlling one?

I repeat, this is outright dangerous, politics allegedly being used as a weapon - and frightening now. This politics of (alleged) personal wrath ad revenge.

Read this, and you'll see what I'm getting at. NO consideration, from Palmer, for IOH shareholders, and their best interests. As I said - other companies only too pleased to help Stokes - Palmer, allegedly, doing the very opposite.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/mining-and-resources/clive-palmer-and-kerry-stokes-in-pilbara-stoush-20140408-36ab6.html

Wonder if Palmer gives two hoots for the workers at IOH? Let alone their shareholders? This SP just starting to move - and now stopped in it's tracks, again.

Gee thanks Clive! Funny man. Hahaha - he he he - VERY funny, isn't it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.