WA1 0.53% $17.16 wa1 resources ltd

Well said. How many multi-billion iron ore miners in the world?...

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1584
    Well said. How many multi-billion iron ore miners in the world? How many multi-billion lithium miners in the world? How many niobium miners that can supply enough niobium to feed the developing EV revolution, in the world?

I can’t remember who but someone mentioned that he spoke to Paul who mentioned that CBMM actually prefers a second company to enter the niobium market. One might think that logically if you control the monopoly then you can do whatever you want with the price, but in reality it could be that the producers are telling CBMM that if the prices remains too high, that could actually reduce the demand or lead to the innovation of another metal that works as well, if not better than niobium. That may spell the demise of CBMM or the niobium market as a whole, so they are actively encouraging a second player to enter the market and keep price stability in check.

All these are just my speculation of course. Would love to know if someone actually had the details of the conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.16
Change
0.090(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.052B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.20 $17.57 $16.65 $9.930M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $17.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.19 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.