WA1 0.72% $15.24 wa1 resources ltd

wa1 Chart, page-2058

1. 8,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8182
    At 10.46 this morning, this was on the day traders threads, with plenty of comments earlier in the morning about the WA1 SP moving....
    "WA1 Where will this go..? There are plenty of trapped traders from the first 15 (me included but I bought no where near the top), 11.9 on the previous resistance."

Of course someone trying to build up a stake this was music to their ears, sell some up high early today, drive the price down during the middle of the day, then have buys waiting much lower. It obviously worked well. If there is only one large party interested in accumulating, this is easy to do. Most of the day traders have no idea about what the company actually holds, I think I saw "what's niobium"? in one comment...

What we have is exactly the type of resource wanted by the large majors, BHP, RIO, Fortescue, Glencore, S32 .
    Would anyone put it past this lot to deliberately keep the SP as low as possible hoping to pick up the company at a bargain price? I certainly wouldn't.

At $10.70 this afternoon I couldn't help myself, so I bought a few more, but by the time the order went in it went back to $10.93, in the blink of an eye. Later today I'll go through another rough calculation on a starter mine, just to justify this afternoon's purchase...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.