WA1 0.31% $19.16 wa1 resources ltd

Happy winter solstice to you all.I have a more positive outlook...

1. 17,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Happy winter solstice to you all.

I have a more positive outlook on the chart. I think after the big roller coaster ride the market is just taking a breather and forming a higher confirmation low before taking off. From a technical perspective I have seen this many times. Confidence would have been shaken in many investors as we bunji jumped down into the 14's. It's normal after a huge recovery like we had two days ago for the market to stop and see what happens next. That plus we would have had a few day traders taking profits yesterday. Most of yesterday's fall and volume was in the first hour and after that volume was low and price was pretty stable. I would not be surprised to see the SP start heading up again today although we will need to break through Wednesday's high for confirmation.

From a fundamental point of view, we know that metallurgy was what the market was waiting for. The MOM guys mentioned this way back when we were 5 bucks and that Bell Potter mentioned this as well in yesterday's upgrade. This from Bell Potter:

"The metallurgical results were the main hurdle for WA1 in our opinion, with the upcoming Maiden Resource Estimate a close second"

We might tend to feel a bit negative about the power of algo trading but I believe the force is strong with the mets results. Add to that some anticipation will also now be growing with the imminent MRE which, as Bell Potter puts it, is a close second to mets. In my opinion if dark forces try to push this down any further they will be vapoized.
    Last edited by NineLives: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.