WA1 3.97% $15.73 wa1 resources ltd

Thank you LST123; WiffaSniffa and Naydoe for the reassuring...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thank you LST123; WiffaSniffa and Naydoe for the reassuring comments on my post covering my latest purchase.

Plus the follow up posts from others since my last post, I have come to the following conclusion: my new purchase at $2.48 is about midway point between the highs an lows of today. If the price goes down I can average my price down with the knowledge that in the long run the future drilling has good odds of making good hits.

If next week is a positive week for WA1 and the price runs again I will buy more, knowing that the market confidience is still present and the sell off on Friday afternoon was just too good a profit for many to ignore.

Over the next 5 months I will accumulate overall and build a long term stack. The 5 month time scale will set me up for the next drilling season. But seeing how this stock swings so much I will also set aside some of the shares to take advantage of these swings.

Last note: reading the positive and negative posts remind me don't let your ego get in the way of a good profit; given 3 month term depoists at the moment only give 1.5% per annum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.73
Change
0.600(3.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.020B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $15.87 $14.58 $2.726M 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 885 $15.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.