MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa454 farm in should be anytime post 01 mar..., page-5

1. 3,790 Posts.
    Agentdownload

Just got off the phone to Meo.

Two parts to comment on.

1 . Ever played cricket ,u the bowler and the batsman just blocks ur balls...doesn't assist ur bouncers to hit fours or sixes?
    But he doesn't want to get bowled out either? Reason being its illegal to give u info which is not already announced. But wants to be seen as polite,professional and open

Yes ur comments are ur own thoughts.opionions

2. When people talk over the phone they have short, long pauses....their voice tone modulates as they think of the answer to ur questions.

My own opinions based on my interpretations of the pauses and voice modulation are....

There is a desire to top up cash...there will be sales /partial sales of prospects.

Guarme drill ...the reason for no flow is known and was like a knife plunged through Meos heart..shareholders will not be told why but heads will roll.

The methanol side of the TS project will be a major factor in Meo's price movement in the next few months specifically joint venture/equity partners buyin shares in the project expected to be announced going forward.

Eni wanted the Heron extension not to rethink but to get the decision through the board work load back in Italy. Friday there will be an announcement

454p will take a while yet..

In summary

It was well worth a call and Meo are open/ polite/professional. But don't expect any information which is no already announced..u must rely on pauses and voice modulation to get anything not intended to said.

It's clear to me that you and the Doctor both have had discussions with Meo staff.

I would encourage meo shareholders to phone meo and get any questions they ..have answered as they are the owners of meo and are paying the staff wages indirectly. Phone 86256000 but be polite and professional like they are...Prosperman and Shrewd. Be Nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.