MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

wa454 farm in should be anytime post 01 mar..., page-8

1. 1,132 Posts.
    I'll repeat my post for those that may have missed it with an extra line or two.

Saltocan -"Guarme drill ...the reason for no flow is known and was like a knife plunged through Meos heart..shareholders will not be told why but heads will roll."

First of all heads should have already rolled and not just the incompetent geo in charge of gurame. How about other senior management who over see the $40m plunged into gurame. The downsizing that will eventually occur is not rolling heads.

How the hell are shareholders ment to make future informed decisions on Meo if they refuse to disclose extremely relevant info on failed prospects that cost SHs big $$$ and they still hold those prospects.

I would have thought that management would also like to improve their reputation as many are now thinking they were nothing but deceitful with the way they were talking the assets up in nov/dec.

Maybe everything they are saying about TS is nothing but wishful thinking and the asset is worthless like gurame. Maybe thats how they have always operated in the past, release only certain information that will paint a positive view to shareholders on their assets and not release the full details/information that could tarnish a shareholders view of an assets potential.

Management read these threads. Do you guys really want to go down the path that many small cap companies have and not disclose your MUCK ups or negative news. Only to be left with shareholders who dont trust them, wont participate in future CRs and happy to cash in on any gain they make as they dont believe the story. You guys previously had a great rep, don't go backwards. Oh n SHs don't want to hear crap about confidential info blah blah blah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.