Again quite the reach.I explicitly stated that I am not...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Again quite the reach.
    I explicitly stated that I am not anti-vaccine, so using the term anti-vaxxer and saying i will learn the hard way is quite the stretch mate.
    I also didn't state if I had or hadn't personally already elected to be vaccinated. The difference is that my heath and medical history is none of your business.
    would you agree to report every food and medication you consume to your employer? A kid gets an STI does he need to tell his boss at McDonalds that he's taking the medication for it, etc. Would you publish it on a personal webpage for anyone to look up freely, or just the government? Perhaps you should take DNA testing at the age of 16 from here on so that employers and healthcare cover providers can review your risk likelihoods and give you permission to fly, travel, work etc.

My point, if you can stay on topic, was simply that making any sort of preventative medical procedures mandatory is a significant shift from the status quo. That's not something anyone should be bullied into or taken lightly. Its a very significant change.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.